We love our work and Italian hospitality in all its forms and in thanking Doctors, Nurses and Civil Protection we want to continue to fight COVID 19 with the flags raised. We are not afraid and therefore please read before booking. The Hotel Adria & Resort to offer a safe holiday and protect our guests, during their stay on our wonderful Lake Garda, has decided to implement the protocol “Hotel Sicuro UnoPuntoZero”. A very strict protocol that provides new rules for your stay, but with a little effort on your part will allow you to spend a peaceful holiday. “Hotel Sicuro UnoPuntoZero“
- Temperature measurement: on arrival and before each breakfast, you will be measured your body temperature by automatic thermo-scanner. In order to guarantee the safety of everyone, if this is higher than 37.4°, access to the facilities will not be allowed.
- Breakfast: you will be served by our waiters in the breakfast room and then you can sit at your table with a takeaway tray.
- Dinner: it will be served by our waiters in the new Restaurant-Pizzeria area or in the outdoor garden. The menu is a la carte.
- Romantic take-away dinner: for rooms with balcony or patio you can take advantage of our take-away dinner. The best solution for those who want to eat in peace and privacy.
- Rooms: will be sanitized and sanitized with Ozone and specific products of high quality at every departure while every day will be carried out the normal cleaning of the room always with hygienizing products. The change of towels as always is every 3 days but if you need a daily change the supplement is 5 €.
- Swimming pool: the swimming pool can be used and, according to government directives, the necessary checks will be carried out daily. It may be subject to limitations on opening hours and how to use it in order to follow the guidelines that protect the health of our guests. We will not leave the sunbeds or deckchairs available. We advise you to pack your beach towel so that you can use the grassy area where you can lie down before or after swimming.
- Lift: The use of the lift is available for the ascent, one person at a time, and we suggest when possible to use the stairs for the descent, in order to avoid risks of infection.
- Masks: The use of the mask is clearly mandatory within the facility in the common areas.
In accordance with national and local regulations, some services may be temporarily suspended or restricted. Failure to comply with this protocol or a temperature of more than 37.4 degrees Celsius will result in the suspension of your stay and the refund of the amount for the days for which you will not use your stay.
We’ll never get tired of being Italian and proud of our country. We trust in your collaboration to start a new holiday season.
Erminio Binda, Hotel Adria & Resort